Basic Dog Manners
Sundays at 2:00pm.
This class is designed to help dog owners live more harmoniously with their canine companions. In our four weeks together, we will work on teaching simple and effective ways to better manage your dog’s behavior. We firmly believe that living with a dog should enhance your life, not make it harder. Geared toward issues that attendees are facing, topics include:
- Getting your dog’s attention
- Fundamental skills like sit, down and stay
- How to teach your dog to walk on a loose leash ( no more sled dogs!)
- Waiting at the door (no more door darting)
- Settling exercises to teach your dog to relax
- Getting in and out of cars
- Recalls-getting your dog to come back to you when called
We will also talk about controlling unwanted behaviors like nuisance barking, jumping up, and digging. We encourage you to share your own issues. If you are having a problem, there is probably someone else in class experiencing the same frustration. Let us help you and your dog have the great relationship you both deserve.
Four weeks at $65.00 for dogs adopted from WCRAS and $75.00 for all others.
Contact: Carla Elmore, email@example.com
Private Training Sessions
Customized for the client’s personal needs, one-hour training sessions are available with a certified dog trainer.
The cost for dogs adopted from WCRAS is $50 an hour and $75 for all others.
Contact: Alexis Fine, firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Carmen Marburger, email@example.com